Please careully read and review the below terms and conditions. By checking the acceptance box below, you will be provided with a form to use to submit your information in the mediSMART Investigator Pool.
1. The purpose of requesting information regarding your professional details and your research facility is to use the information in a database which can be used to identify Investigators to become involved in clinical trials and for other related purposes
2. By accepting to be involved in the mediSMART investigator pool means that mediSMART may transfer your details and any facility details submitted by you to any part of the world, whether by electronic communication or by fax, post or otherwise.
3. You represent and warrant that you are a Qualified Clinical Investigator or are acting under the due authorization of a Qualified Clinical Investigator to submit information on the Investigator's behalf, that you are in compliance with all applicable laws that govern your practice including, but not limited to, licensing requirements and any Details submitted by you will be accurate and complete and will not violate any rights of another person.
4. mediSMART and Sponsors may use your contact details including your email to provide you with updates and alerts regarding clinical trials and activities related to the site, or products and services pertaining to clinical trial involvement. You are conforming that you are giving consent fort his communications. If you would prefer not to be contacted by email then please send an email to info@mediSMART.com.tr
5. You give permission to mediSMART to supply your Details to Sponsors and other third parties related.
6. You give permission to mediSMART and Sponsors to check and verify any of your Details. You agree to keep mediSMART updated as to any changes in your Details.
7. mediSMART does not guarantee that your Details will be send to Sponsors, or that Sponsors will contact you. mediSMART does not determine whether or not you or your facility or healthy volunteers are eligible to participate in any clinical trial. You will not be compensated by mediSMART for submitting your Details or Subject Details. mediSMART may receive compensation from Sponsors with respect to the investigator database, for example in relation to the provision of information extracted from databases compiled from Details supplied to mediSMART.
8. mediSMART reserves the right to make disclosures of your Details or Subject Details submitted by you to the extent that it may be required to do so by law, rule, regulation, order, decree, decision or other legal process.
9. If you are providing information on behalf of another person, you guarantee that you have been authorized to submit information on behalf of the person.
10. mediSMART gives importance to data privacy very seriously and has a security policy to protect any information you submit via this form. The security policy includes various technical and operational precautions including the use of passwords, restricted access to databases, use of transaction safeguards to prevent unauthorised access to system data and the reporting of unauthorised use to the mediSMART system security unit.
11. mediSMART DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE INVESTIGATOR POOL AND THE INVESTIGATOR’S FACILITY , INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT mediSMART AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR EMPLOYEES , SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RESULTING FROM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OF DETAILS, YOUR PARTICIPATION IN ANY CLINICAL TRIAL OR NONPARTICIPATION IN ANY SUCH TRIAL, FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR CHANGES OF YOUR DETAILS SUBMITTED TO mediSMART. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SUCH PARTIES WITH RESPECT THERETO.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations in Turkey
13. mediSMART may delegate its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and will be relieved of any further obligation upon such assignment. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of mediSMART.