Please carefully read and review the below terms and conditions. By checking in our website you accept submitting your information to the mediSMART Information Pool.
- The purpose of requesting information regarding your professional details and your research facility is to use the information in a database which can be used to identify personal to become involved in clinical trials.
- By accepting to be involved in the mediSMART information pool means that mediSMART may transfer your personal information and to legal regulative department, study sponsors, authorized mediSMART personal, directly or indirectly to any part of the world, whether by electronic post or otherwise.
- You give permission to mediSMART to supply your Details to Sponsors and other third parties related.
- You give permission to mediSMART and Sponsors to check and verify any of your Details. You agree to keep mediSMART updated as to any changes in your Details.
- mediSMART reserves the right to make disclosures of your personal information submitted by you to the extent that it may be required to do so by law, rule, regulation, order, decree, decision or other legal process.
- If you are providing information on behalf of another person, you guarantee that you have been authorized to submit information on behalf of the person.
- mediSMART gives importance to data privacy very seriously and has a security policy to protect any information you submit via this form. The security policy includes various technical and operational precautions including the use of passwords, restricted access to databases, use of transaction safeguards to prevent unauthorised access to system data and the reporting of unauthorised use to the mediSMART system security unit.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations in Turkey
- mediSMART may delegate its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions and will be relieved of any further obligation upon such assignment. You may not assign your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of mediSMART.